Wednesday, December 23, 2009

FaveSongs2009 is coming! In the meantime.... a Teiam Player mix


I'll be finally finishing up my FaveSongs2009 list over the weekend, so check back soon. But in the meantime, enjoy another part in my series of mixes which is sort of a Best of 2009 series anyway.

Below, both streamable and downloadable from my SoundCloud [listen at work! put it on your iPod!] is Taking Off Heads vol 3 [vol two exists and will be along shortly; I like being unpredictable].

This one starts off in about the same vein, with some chill MillionYoung [you'll hear more of the Floridian in 2010], works through some good chill tunes before eventually picking up pace with some Dan Deacon, finally rounding out with some Major Lazer and melodic but grimy dubstep of a Doorly remix.

Tracklist:

MillionYoung - Chlorophyl
Beach House - Lover of Mine
Toro Y Moi - Blessa
Tune-Yards - Hatari
Animal Collective - I Think I Can
White Denim - Regina Holding Hands
Gold Panda - Quitter's Raga
Dan Deacon - Surprise Stefani
Yeasayer - Tightrope
Major Lazer feat Santigold - Hold the Line [LehtMoJoe remix]
Calvin Harris - Not Alone [Doorly remix]





If you missed the first one, you need to check it out. I'm egotistical and like all the work I do, but vol 1 was one of my favorites. Lots of good chill music there.

No comments: