Thursday, March 27, 2008

OMG! My Robot Friend

So this video and song are both dated. Like.... so 2007. But they're both really good. I don't watch many videos-- any videos, really. I just don't get the point. But then I see something like this, and it rocks my world, blows my mind, etc etc. I also think it fits in nicely with my new motif here.



MyRobotFriendSpace.

This was originally gonna be another OMG! / WTF? post about my fave cutie Vanessa Carlton, as I just heard a cover of the Stones' "Paint it Black". But I don't like it. Go listen [mp3] for yourself if you like to blatantly disregard my high musical expertise/authority and perfect taste. It's just a little too twangy for me. And sucky. A little too sucky.

And speaking of cuties, though.. howabout the new Death Cab? Haven't heard it yet? Well, the leaked/promoted/whatever'd track that's making the rounds is "I Will Possess Your Heart" and is a barnburner. Almost nine minutes of DC4C wonder, since half of that is building intro, it reminds of "Transatlanticism". Go find it on someone else's blog via the Hype Machine.

.

No comments: