Monday, December 3, 2007

Favorite Songs of 2007, Part Cinco

I have a few busy days ahead of me and am in the middle of one right now, so it'll most likely be a week of few words for me, at least until I need to come here for solace and for my own sanity. Lucky for you, I'll keep on yesterday's habit of just producing a few short lists. Today, it's two old Teiam Player tracks and a few other Favorites of 2007 which, at the time of typing this were still undecided.

I'm also skimping on the linkage, because I just can't be bothered to do so. To buy anything below, head over to Insound or Other Music or Amazon, ore simply crack open your iTunes.

Okkervil River - "Our Life is Not a Movie or Maybe"
!!! - "Sweet Life"
Battles - "Atlas"
Digitalism - "Zdarlight"

Teiam Player:
The Islands "Rough Gem" + Outkast "B.O.B" =
"R.G.O.B"
Casiotone for the Painfully Alone "Young Shields" + Cadence Weapon "Sharks" = "Young Shark Shields"

.

No comments: