Monday, November 12, 2007

Da Hood Autumn Mix

Every indie kid's favorite mash-up artists The Hood Internet published volume two of their mixtape series. You can download it three different ways from their blog. I'm diggin it right now, and while most mash-ups for some reason always sound better in the summertime in the T-Bird with the t-tops down or out back on the patio sippin Zima and burnin Mexican meat, the inclusion of Radiohead and Interpol make it feel a little more autumnal.

In other mash-up news, despite the fact that I've been doing a whole lot of nothing lately, I still can't seem to find the time to create any more new music from other people's old music. Maybe over TurkeyDay break. But cause I like to share and I'm shameless when it comes to self-promotion of music, here's an old one. And it's one of my own favorites [no, not all of them are].

The Islands - "Rough Gem"
+ Outkast - "B.O.B"
= Teiam Player - "R.G.O.B"

No comments: